Bio Enzyme Laundry Starter Kit
Starter Kit includes:
1 × Signature Bio Laundry Detergent – Magnolia. Bergamot. Cedar.
1 × Free & Clear Bio Laundry Detergent – Fragrance Free.
2 × Dirty Labs reusable beakers
Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Detergents tackle dirty laundry with clean science. Phytolase®, our advanced enzyme cleaning technology precision targets stains and odors at their source while being extra gentle for you, your clothes, and the planet. Consciously formulated with natural, nontoxic, ingredients, our Bio Laundry Detergents are readily biodegradable, safe for sensitive skin, and free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, and all California Prop. 65 chemicals.
The starter kit includes both versions of our Bio Laundry Detergent in plastic-free 32-load bottles. Plus, 2 reusable silicone measuring beakers that you can toss in the dispenser tray or directly in the wash with your clothes for a mess-free laundry experience.
Our Signature detergent features a subtle and sophisticated prestige scent with notes of magnolia, bergamot, and cedar, and is free of all EU listed fragrance allergens.
Our unscented Free & Clear detergent is free of dyes and fragrances, and formulated for the most sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested and approved and recognized by the National Eczema Association (NEA).
Made proudly in the USA. Septic safe.
- Hyper-concentrated formula.
- Each 8.6 fl. oz. bottle contains 32 standard loads.
- Compatible with traditional and HE washers.
- Optimized for cold water.
- Septic safe.
- Certified EPA Safer Choice Partner.
- 97% USDA Biobased certified.
- Biodegradable formula.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for babies and pets.
- No sulfates.
- No dyes.
- No parabens and preservatives.
- No optical brighteners.
- No chlorine bleach.
- No 1,4-dioxane.
- No fragrance allergens.
- No CA Prop. 65 chemicals.
- Bottle and cap are made of recyclable aluminum. Please recycle.
- Reusable beaker is washable and made of food grade silicone.
- Packaging and formula are BPA-free.
Learn more about our certifications: EPA Safer Choice, USDA Certified Biobased, National Eczema Association Recognized, EWG Verified. EPA Safer Choice recognition does not constitute an endorsement. Read more.
Signature: View the safety data sheet.
Free & Clear: View the safety data sheet.