Bio Laundry Starter Kit
Introducing our new 32 load plastic-free bottles.
Starter Kit includes:
1 × Signature Bio Laundry Detergent – Magnolia. Bergamot. Cedar.
1 × Free & Clear Bio Laundry Detergent – Fragrance Free.
2 × Dirty Labs reusable beakers
This product is currently sold out.
Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Detergents tackle dirty laundry with clean science. Phytolase®, our advanced enzyme cleaning technology precision targets stains and odors at their source while being extra gentle for you, your clothes, and the planet. Consciously formulated with nontoxic, biobased ingredients, our Bio Laundry Detergents are readily biodegradable, safe for sensitive skin, and free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, and all California Prop. 65 chemicals.
Our Signature detergent features a subtle and sophisticated prestige scent with notes of magnolia, bergamot, and cedar, and is free of all EU listed fragrance allergens.
Our Free & Clear detergent is unscented, free of dyes, and formulated for the most sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested and approved and recognized by the National Eczema Association (NEA).
- Hyper-concentrated formula.
- Each 8.6 fl. oz. bottle contains 32 standard loads.
- Compatible with traditional and HE washers.
- Optimized for cold water.
- Septic safe.
- Certified EPA Safer Choice Partner.
- 97% USDA Biobased certified.
- Biodegradable formula.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for babies and pets.
- No sulfates.
- No dyes.
- No parabens and preservatives.
- No optical brighteners.
- No chlorine bleach.
- No 1,4-dioxane.
- No fragrance allergens.
- No CA Prop. 65 chemicals.
- Bottle and cap are made of recyclable aluminum. Please recycle.
- Reusable beaker is washable and made of food grade silicone.
- Packaging and formula are BPA-free.
Learn more about our certifications: EPA Safer Choice and USDA Certified Biobased. EPA Safer Choice recognition does not constitute an endorsement. Read more.
Signature: View safety data sheet.
Free & Clear: View the safety data sheet.
Been looking for effective detergent for work out clothes that's eco-friendly. Very effective. I've tried Borax, vinegar but Dirty Lab is most effective. Highly recommend.