Free & Clear
Biobased, nontoxic, and biodegradable.
This product is currently sold out.
Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Detergents tackle dirty laundry with clean science. Phytolase®, our advanced enzyme cleaning technology precision targets stains and odors at their source while being extra gentle for you, your clothes, and the planet. Consciously formulated with nontoxic, biobased ingredients, our Bio Laundry Detergents are readily biodegradable, safe for sensitive skin, and free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, and all California Prop. 65 chemicals.
Our unscented Free & Clear detergent is free of dyes and fragrances and is formulated for the most sensitive skin.
Recognized by the National Eczema Association (NEA).
- Hyper-concentrated formula.
- Each 20 fl. oz. bottle contains 75 standard loads.
- Compatible with traditional & HE washers.
- Optimized for cold water.
- Septic Safe.
- Certified EPA Safer Choice Fragrance-Free Partner.
- 97% USDA Biobased certified.
- Biodegradable formula.
- Dermatologist tested and approved.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for babies and pets.
- No sulfates.
- No dyes.
- No parabens and preservatives.
- No optical brighteners.
- No chlorine bleach.
- No 1,4-dioxane.
- No fragrance allergens.
- No CA Prop. 65 chemicals.
- Bottle is made of recyclable aluminum. Please recycle.
- Cap and spout are made of recyclable PP and PE plastic.
- Packaging and formula are BPA-free.
Cleans well but what makes it stand out is that it leaves clothes soft and really gets rid of odors. I also like the gentle scent.
Almost never purchase the “too good to be true” items on the web. Had the trait of desperation trying to get spots out of a shirt. Well, it worked. So happy!
It is great product but it leaked all over inside delivery box when arrived!!
It works, but not as well as I hoped. I think you’re better off just getting detergent from your local grocery store.
This detergent doesn’t remove stains on first wash