Bio Enzyme Laundry Detergent
Signature: Magnolia. Bergamot. Cedar.
Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Detergents tackle dirty laundry with clean science. Phytolase®, our advanced enzyme cleaning technology precision targets stains and odors at their source while being extra gentle for you, your clothes, and the planet. Consciously formulated with nontoxic, biobased ingredients, our Bio Laundry Detergents are readily biodegradable, safe for sensitive skin, and free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, and all California Prop 65 chemicals.
Our Signature detergent features a subtle and sophisticated prestige scent with notes of magnolia, bergamot, and cedar, and is free of all EU listed fragrance allergens.
Septic safe and compatible with traditional and HE washers.
- Hyper-concentrated formula.
- Compatible with traditional and HE washers.
- Optimized for cold water.
- Septic safe.
- Certified EPA Safer Choice Partner.
- 97% USDA Biobased certified.
- Biodegradable formula.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for babies and pets.
- No sulfates.
- No dyes.
- No parabens and preservatives.
- No optical brighteners.
- No chlorine bleach.
- No 1,4-dioxane.
- No fragrance allergens.
- No CA Prop 65 chemicals.
- Bottle is made of recyclable aluminum. Please recycle.
- Packaging and formula are BPA-free.
- 32 load bottle contains 8.6 fl oz
- 80 load refill bottle contains 21.6 fl oz
Learn more about our certifications: EPA Safer Choice and USDA Certified Biobased. EPA Safer Choice recognition does not constitute an endorsement. Read more.